Official departments you may need to contact in the event of the death of your loved one if you don’t use the Government’s Tell Us Once service. Official matters they need to know about include pension, benefits, passports, driving licenses and others.

A comprehensive list of advice and contact information for GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS can be found HERE

You will need to notify the local council for council tax, electoral roll and other services. A reduction in council tax will be made if a household consists of a single occupier or if a house is left unoccupied for any length of time. FIND A LOCAL COUNCIL